Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Lost Series

On the 29th of October, the 4th Quadrangular and 1st Pentangular series were played, won by Cashy and Pauly respectively. The following day I entered the Stats into my laptop only to discover the next day that the file was gone, I spent an hour trying to recover it, but to no avail. With myself having a dogged series and Cashy and Pauly posting some very solid numbers speculation spread that it was deliberate, but it is mere speculation, and to this day I still proclaim my innocence.

The only official evidence that the series ever took place were these 2 photos. The series were soon after renamed “The lost Quadrangular and Lost Pentangular”.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When there is nothing left, you just have to give more... such is the nature of competition at Page street..

Sometimes the beers flow as much as the runs, but that cricket!! It doesn't always go your way, or does it!?

Dave Coyley